- API EnableFillDataGaps to enable and disable historical and real-time data gaps completion.
Now it is possible to enable and disable this feature on the fly.
- Dates can now be a long EPOCH (Unix DateTime).
The long date value is valid anywhere, as candles dates and in methods / properties, which use dates.
This can enhance performance both on server side and client side.
Previous format “YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss” is still supported.
- Create any indicator on any panel and move indicators between panels.
- Volume can now reside in a separate panel or with any other indicator.
Once Volume not in price panel it takes the whole vertical size of the panel.
- Infrastructure to display events, news, split, dividend and patterns on Chart with
new Signals – Interface.
- API SetZoomOnDates to zoom on a specific date range with padding of selected number of candles on each side.
- Callbacks to load and save Technical analysis, which are safe:
events.chart.onCanSaveTA and events.chart.onCanLoadTA
- Panel title can optionally have a collapse / expand button to show/hide
additional indicators on the panel.
- Time-frame display can optionally be a time-scale select drop-box
- Several Volume based indicators (CMF and OBV).