Posts published on June 2018
- Trend lines now support double-click and long-tap callbacks to allow editing rate line via dedicated customer screens and logic.
- Update – Add callback to support customer to override mobile vs. none mobile decisions.
- Loader is now based on require.js and works faster.
- Cache now works more efficient as most of files now load from disk instead of network after first time.
- Station mode, where multiple charts reuse the same infrastructure and prevents double loading of shared files. It reduces bandwidth and loads the charts much faster.
- Ability to customize package based on customer requirements (e.g. specific indicators, drawings, price types etc…) to reduce core size.