- Two API calls to fetch and set indicators and drawings: GetTAObject and SetTAObject.
When fetching the current system, new flag enable fetching symbol, timescale, drawings, indicators and/or price-type.
- Time-Toolbar has new configurable buttons, where you define the time-range to display instead of time-scales (e.g. YTD, ALL, 5Y), where 5Y = last 5 years of data.
- Price type now saves/loads with each system.
- A new VRange shape with gradient style via the AddVRangeV2 API call.
- Customer can define the number of price labels and the spacing between them via numLabels and vAxis.labelStepSize API properties.
- Animated glowing circle on real-time tick via AnimLightDot API property.
- Custom load-time animation graphics via events.layout.onPreloadStart and objChartMain1.events.layout.onPreloadFinished function callbacks.
- API to change asset-search request-delay time via objChartMain1.apiinit.searchDelay
- TimeScale menu and toolbar items are text and now supports any timescale variation (e.g. 7h, 39m, 50s, etc…).
Your server will have to support these historical time-scales.